- 6 Large Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 4 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
How to make it
- Begin by combining along the marinade ingredients into a bowl.
- Place the mushroom caps cap facet down in a 9×13 baking dish and pour the marinade over the top. Let the mushrooms soak within the marinade for regarding half-hour, often brushing the tops of the mushrooms.
- Grill mushrooms for 5-7 minutes per facet starting with cap facet down. Continue to brush the mushrooms with the marinade while they’re preparing.
- Serve on cooked bread together with toppings you like, or with salad.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 mitutes
Serves: 6 burgers
Please follow and like us: